Beverly Mapes, President of Top Of The List, recently participated with two other experts in a panel presentation titled “Using the Web as a Marketing Tool.” The presentation and luncheon, held at the Cascade Hills Country Club, was conducted by the Grand Rapids Chamber of Commerce as a benefit for their CEO Roundtable members. Additional panelists included Julie Lough of MicroVisions, and Pete Brand of Mindscape at HanonMcKendry.“
The panel really hit the mark on identifying attendee needs and how to solve them,” according to Stewart Healy of Handicomp, Inc., moderator of the program. Feedback included an overwhelming positive response, including comments such as:
- “Entertaining and well presented material. Panelists were very good!”
- “Lots of new information and ideas.”
- “Learned some things I did not know; presenters could be good resources.”
- “I enjoyed the different speakers offering their expertise.”
- “Great content and great to connect with many people.”
The CEO Roundtable program consists of over 300 top decision makers in small business. Membership is open exclusively to Grand Rapids Chamber of Commerce members. The CEO Roundtable Rally is held annually as a way to bring roundtable participants together to network and learn.
About the Author
Nicole has been working in online marketing since 2007 when she joined Top Of The List. She loves creative endeavors and spending time with her daughter.