Meet your Online Marketing Team
Without a top-notch team, an online marketing company couldn’t make such a positive difference in the ROI of its clients. Get to know us, and learn more about each member of your online marketing team by selecting our names below.
Providing Ethical SEO Services is our Passion
We love what we do. We work weekends and evenings and do whatever it takes to help our clients move to the top of the list. We do it willingly because of our passion for providing ethical SEO, PPC and LSO services. “Helping businesses succeed” is our mantra, and although we’re not business consultants in every area, we’re a slice of the marketing mix that can help your business or organization succeed online. When you succeed, we succeed.
Sharp, Smart and Customer Oriented Search Engine Marketing Specialists
Top Of The List has the perfect combination of skills in our SEO team:
- Up to date online marketing knowledge. We consistently attend conferences, conduct experiments, do research, and read blogs and newsletters daily. To keep clients in the lead, search engine marketing specialists need to stay on top of it too!
- Varied educational backgrounds. Degrees and education in Information Systems, Marketing, Computer Science, Hospitality Management, Urban Planning, and more lay the foundation for clients to benefit from Top Of The List services. Our collective brains understand marketing on the internet as compared to marketing in other media forms, value good customer service, realize geographical nuances, and grasp technical issues.
- On-the-job experience. Internet account management, consulting, marketing, customer service, and technical sales together result in a deep understanding of how the Internet works from the technical, client, and user-perspectives. This is essential in identifying the best search engine placement strategies for each situation and implementing them most efficiently.
- Top skills in marketing research and copywriting, which are both used extensively in web site optimization services. Possessing top writing skills with marketing experience is a must for search engine marketing specialists, whether creating copy for PPC advertising or organic SEO. Your copy must attract the attention of potential clients and search engines.
- Software Development and Testing Experience that gained the respect from some of the best engineers in their local workplace for the resulting software code and applications. Our staff has the knowledge to use, develop and implement high quality software tools – key when separating the search engine marketing amateur from the professional when choosing your SEO agency.