SEO Project Coordinator
Top Of The List is a digital marketing agency offering a wide range of marketing solutions. Starting in 2008 as strictly an SEO business, we’ve grown to include all things digital, including web design and development, PPC, Social Media Marketing, Local Marketing, and much more.
Our culture is relaxed and flexible, but also hard-working. Employees work remotely from 40% to 100% of the time. Our client base is made up of roughly 70% BtoB businesses located locally and throughout the U.S.
The team uses Google tools daily, primarily works with WordPress websites, and loves finding new tools that make our jobs easier and more fun. All employees are encouraged to learn and grow through various educational-type benefits.
Duties & Responsibilities
Under the supervision of the Manager of SEO, the SEO Coordinator will complete tasks that will cover the following areas:
- Assist with project management, eventually managing smaller projects
- Create and implement SEO strategies
- Use WordPress and other platforms to publish blogs and perform basic editing
- Communicate with clients about deliverables and results
- Research blog topics and manage their implementation
- Conduct keyword research
- Work in Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google My Business, SEMRush, MOZ, and other tools
- Manage tasks and their completion using ClickUp
- Create and implement posts for social media and local search
- Acquire backlinks using specific processes
- Perform Admin and backup tasks as needed
Required Skills, Experience & Education
- Minimum of 1 year experience in an SEO role, or a marketing role that included SEO responsibilities
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, preferably in a business or marketing field
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Experience with MS Excel
- Detail oriented
- Ability and willingness to communicate with clients, often making topics less technical
- Intuitive about learning new software
- Self-starter, self-disciplined and driven
- Above all else — passion. You are a person who wants to grow your career with us, not just find a job
Nice to have:
- Experience with WordPress or other web platforms, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Business Profile, and SEMRush
- Experience in customer service or a client-facing role
- SEO Certification
- PPC or Social Media Advertising experience
- Entry-level: $30,000-$45,000 annually based on experience & qualifications
- Health and dental insurance reimbursement program
- 401(k) matching
- Paid time off
- Annual bonus
- Career advancement educational opportunities & reimbursement
- Choice of either 35- or 40-hour workweek
How to Apply
After carefully reviewing this job description, you
- are saying to yourself “Yes, I want that job!”,
- meet the qualifications, and
- desire to proceed further, we’d love to hear from you!
Apply using the form below
- Write a brief cover letter telling us why you want to work for Top Of The List.
- Have your professional resume ready and upload below.
All candidates under consideration will be contacted via email to discuss the next steps. Please do not call the office. We appreciate your hard work putting together your applicant package and wish you the best!
Date Posted: 5/17/23
Expiration Date: 6/7/23